Saturday 7 February 2015

Yes, I'm tired of....

Okay. This title may make you think that I've gone berserk. Or yeah, you may also feel that I am gonna twaddle by making you bounce to the heights of boredom and return back to this earth with a bang. Well , I don't know really how to classify this one. But yeah, take it as a "confessions of an anonymous person" (sorry that few who read this may know me :P).
                                                                 On a sunny and weary day, came the thirst as a sudden uninvited guest into him.(Well this is not an excerpt from any children's storybook) . But it was soon quenched by a bottle of water.Dot. The thirst had gone, what about the bottle?? Least cared by any. Why should it be important after your mission is achieved?. You are considered a sane person if you feel that the bottle would not cry or feel when you crush it after use. Yes, don't worry .Your IQ is perfect. But what if a human is in the place of that petite bottle? Are you still considered a sane person? It is ironically a yes.
                                                              There occurs many situations in life where a human is treated the same way as the bottle, may be worse than that. This may not happen always, but yeah surely shows its grey shades atleast a few times. In this sociopathic world, nothing that disregards a human seems to be punishable. People have started to become more self-centric and what they care more is their well being. Okay, it's not wrong and it's obvious that you have to sate your needs and achieve and accomplish what you really want. But are these to be done at the expense of another person or people at large? Many people may or may not understand that they bamboozle into other people's life .( Okay I was trying to be diplomatic. It's mostly the former way where people do it knowingly). Most of them try to cover people's mind by their saccharine talks and their mendacious actions. All they want is the help of the other person until their deeds are completed, on which there is no room for any compromise. Then comes the period where they start neglecting the person/people who helped them. This may just be a beginning. The climax of this may even be as worse as being treated like a piece of shit. This may also be countervailed when the person is able to fight back. But for innocent or more frankly people with practical minds ( I am for sure one. Yes by this, I mean it) , fighting back may just seem like an act of clearing  a garbage. The more and more you do, the more it hurts and irks.
                                                           I really don't know from where this kind of cheap attitude arose in the minds of many. Initially I could just see it like that mentioned in the cliché "Once in a blue moon". But as years passed by, I came to understand this it is not the moon but a galaxy of stars (here I mean the people with that cheap habit to disregard a person after using them for what they actually want), that surrounds me . Having crossed nineteen years in my life, leaving apart those ecstatic years of childhood (probably only the first few years), I am tired for I have been clearing my path, crowded with such kind of people. But I always try keeping this in my mind -" I forgive people for what they have done to me. This doesn't mean that I really forgot what they did, but is for me to MOVE ON, by throwing these people into the backstage of my life's play". With most of my life's years yet to be crossed I keep waiting for I know that  this list of mine will never end and may keep oscillating in its count. So am I this cheap plastic filthy bag where people can throw anything they need and crush whenever they want and use it when ever they opine? May be a yes, in their eyes. To me I would still be the same me, helping and aiding to the extent of how much ever I can. But I know that this little volcano inside me would surely explode one day. That one day I can really not predict the apocalypses. Conclusion of my confessions-  You wanna meet some parsimonious minds? Well, I know many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment